$50 buys two monthly bus passes for HIV Day Center Clients.
$100 provides 27 fresh, hot lunches at the HIV Day Center.
$250 provides one month of phone and internet service at the HIV Day Center.
$500 buys groceries for one month of HIV Day Center breakfasts.
$1,000 pays one month of HIV Day Center rent.
$5,000 buys 1,340 Daily Bread Express meals.
$10,000 provides three months of counseling by a social worker/counselor.
Contact HIV Services at (503) 460-3822 or email@example.com.
NEFP depends on a broad network of partners who provide in-kind donations including:
Our donors include the Oregon Food Bank, USDA, local groceries and bakeries, neighborhood gardens, local congregations, civic organizations and individuals. To find out how you can donate these items, contact NEFP.
- Staples – rice, dried beans, cooking oil
- Canned goods – protein foods, vegetables, fruit, soup, tomato products
- Packaged goods – pasta, mac & cheese, rice, beans, flour, oatmeal, cereals
- Frozen goods – meat, vegetables, fruit
- Fresh foods – produce (fruits and vegetables), eggs
- Dairy products – milk (fresh and powdered), cheese, yogurt
- Baked goods – bread, pastries, desserts
- Personal care items – diapers, toilet paper
You, your church, friends or community organization can help resettle an individual or family. Sponsors create a hospitable environment for refugees and provide for material needs upon their arrival to the United States. Sponsors also help refugees find affordable housing, greet refugees at the airport, help with transportation, be a friend in time of need and assist with other tasks necessary to a new life.
SOAR welcomes donations for newly arriving refugees. Items in high demand include:
• small couches
• tables and chairs
• dresser drawers
• dishes, pots, pans and silverware
• men’s clothing
• toiletries (soap, toothpaste, deodorant, towels, etc.).
All donations are tax deductible and greatly appreciated.
You are welcome to visit the SOAR office at 7931 NE Halsey St., ste. 314, Portland, OR 97213.
Contact SOAR at (503) 284-3002 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you to all our donors!
Note: The Internal Revenue Service recognizes Ecumenical Ministries of Oregon as a tax-deductible, 501(c) 3 non-profit organization. Our tax identification number is 93-0625-359.