Learn more about Dining Out For Life and view a list of participating restaurants at diningoutforlife.com
Your donation for Dining Out For Life will go directly to Ecumenical Ministries of Oregon's HIV Day Center and OHSU's Partnership Project to help people living with HIV in the Portland metro area.
When you donate $5 or more, your name will be entered to win one of the following prizes. Drawing will be held by July 12. Winners will be notified.
- McMenamins Crystal Hotel: One-night stay with $100 gift card.
- Cup of Tea private tasting for 10: $150 value.
- Bar Carlo: Dinner for four.
- 3 Doors Down Café: $50 gift certificate.
- Redwood: $40 gift certificate & ceramic camping mug.
- Peter’s Bar & Grill: $25 gift certificate.
Note: The Internal Revenue Service recognizes Ecumenical Ministries of Oregon as a tax-deductible, 501(c) 3 non-profit organization. Our tax identification number is 93-0625359.
Day Center location
2941 NE Ainsworth, Portland, OR 97211
phone (503) 460-3822
fax (503) 460-3933
Taylor Silvey, Program Manager