- This event has passed.
Collaborating in Care: Ministry and Mental Health in Portland
June 14 @ 8:30 am - 3:30 pm
The Collaborating in Care: Ministry and Mental Health training day aims to bring together area clergy and mental health professionals to consider ways to better collaborate in caring for Veterans and persons with mental health issues. Presenters and select video clips of clergy, mental health professionals, and Veterans will be used to help prompt large and small group discussion, with interactive discussion and activities accounting for most of the training day.
• Increasing collaboration between clergy and mental health
• Expanding access to appropriate care services
• Fostering professional relationships
• Building avenues for referral
• Reducing barriers to inter-professional care
Meals will be provided.
Registration is required for this event; go to https://www.eventbrite.com/e/collaborating-in-care-ministry-and-mental-health-in-portland-or-tickets-61520163465 or email email@example.com. Registration closes June 7, 2019.