EMO’s annual Benefit Dinner & Awards Celebration
May 20 @ 5:00 pm - 8:30 pm$125 – $150
In the words of Harriett Tubman, “Every great dream begins with a dreamer.” Join us at EMO’s annual Benefit Dinner & Awards Celebration to applaud the dreamers from across the state for their contributions in our communities.
Check-in, silent auction and reception begin at 5 p.m., followed by dinner, live auction and awards celebration at 6:30 p.m.
Admission is $150 per person ($125 if purchased by April 30). A table of ten is $1,500 (or $1,250 if purchased by April 30). Sponsorships are also available and include a table for ten (Sponsorship Agreement). Funds raised at the event make possible our work to build a just, equitable and compassionate world. Your participation matters!
Make your secure online reservation now, or call (503) 221-1054.
- Ecumenist of the Year: Antoinette Edwards, Director (retired), City of Portland Office of Youth Violence Prevention
- Rodney Page Ecumenical Service Award: Bonny Groshong, Lutheran community leader
- Peace and Justice Award: Kayse Jama, Executive Director, Unite Oregon
- Young Visionary Award: Gustavo Morales, Deputy Director, Euvalcree
- Creation Justice Award: Our Children’s Trust
- Humanitarian Award: Ben Sand, CEO, The Contingent